Monday 30 April 2012

searching


They say that everything in life has a season, that each experience is a learning process. They say that time heals all wounds and that someday this will all make sense, someday you’ll eventually understand. They say that it gets easier, and that you deserve so much better.

The thing is nobody tells you about now. What do are you meant to do till you reach that later stage when all the wisdom and understanding dawns?

Sometimes, I wish life came with a handbook; a little guide of little how to do’s.

How to get out of REALLY awkward moments

How to love

How to make everyone happy

How to forgive

How to forget

How to deal with loss

How to remember the good without the bad

How to always have a good hair day

And the book I need right now, how to accept it?



At the risk of sounding like a really emo soul, the truth is nobody understands. Nobody can really be certain of the outcome, of the road that lies ahead of you.

Yes I want to be happy, but do I want to forget? Do I want to remember everything?

What do I do? Where to from here? A whole new beginning? Going forward, will I really know where to draw the line?

I feel like timothy traddle, like I should be singing “I don’t know what to do, I haven’t got a clue”.



How do you reach a point of acceptance?

Yes I know, that the reason this hasn’t worked is because it was not destined for me but how do I make peace with this?

So many questions, so little answers…

Guess I’ve got to start giving time a chance here

No comments:

Post a Comment